Monday, November 9, 2009

We have a lift-off!

From sheer terror to sheer peace and enjoyment.  Once your feet are off the ground, fear of heights disappears.  Roland encouraged me not to hold so tight and to relax so that I would enjoy the glide - and I did!  Best experience of my entire life!
 
And we are off!!!  Amazing, amazing!

 Those are my knees and down below the N2 Freeway!
 


The surf from this height looks like lace..



Roland tells me to look up and see what our lives are being supported by - a few strings!
Daunting?  No - by this time I could not keep the smile off my face to the extent that my mouth went dry!

 
The rocks and surf way below my knees
  
How can anyone possibly deny the existence of God looking at this beauty?
 
 
Pure pleasure.  You don't think of family problems, bills, house, pets - nothing.  You just live in the moment and the moment is sheer bliss!
 

Vehicles tooted their horns and I waved - Roland took this shot of our shadow below...


Roland knows exactly how to make you feel safe and secure - a very experienced tandem pilot indeed.
 

How to stop smiling?  You cannot!!
 

Bird trying to dive bomb us!  Perhaps protecting us jealously from his mate?
Awesome to see the reactions of the birds and the seagulls!



No comments:

Post a Comment